- Simple to use – no new line or new phone required
- You keep your number and the services you normally get from BT like 1471 and 1571
- You can still use the web without changing your Internet Service Provider
- No more bills from BT - both your line rental and call charges will be on your one monthly bill from Tesco
- Standard UK landline calls are to 01, 02 and 03 numbers only
- You must be over 18 and be a UK resident with a UK bank account
- You must be a BT account holder
- Apply online or over the phone
- Setup a Direct Debit instruction with us. (All bill payments have to be via monthly direct debit).
Once you've applied it may take up to 3 weeks to move to us. During this time we will confirm your bank details, cancel and transfer your existing service from BT. During the transfer your phone service will be unaffected. We'll deal with it as quickly as possible and will keep you informed on progress.
- Tesco Homephone only works on a BT landline.
- All payments by monthly Direct Debit
If you need help you can contact Customer Services.
Please note - We cannot respond to emails containing attachments. This would also include emails where there is an element of personalisation such as wallpaper or symbols.
Subject to availability. Clubcard points are allocated for each bill, and will appear on your Clubcard statement. For customers without a clubcard, they are available for free in all Tesco stores. If you cancel during your minimum contract period, Early Termination Charges may apply. For further details and exact amounts please see www.tescobroadband.com/pricing.